Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hell Froze Over. I'm actually posting something new...


20 years ago I was:
Playing in my backyard with my sister.

15 years ago I was:
I was best friends with Angela Morgan.

10 years ago I was:
hoping some guy would eventually notice me.

5 years ago I was:
Marrying Nick.

1 year ago I was:
just finding out I was pregnant with James.

Yesterday:
Had a bunco party at my house.

5 snacks I enjoy:
dorritos, brownies, chocolate chip cookie dough, bold flavored chex mix, jr. mints.

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
pay off my debt, buy a house with one more bedroom just down the street that has a view of Lake Mathew's and the city lights, Have another child, hire a babysitter so I could actually have alone time with my husband, buy my sister a house next door and pay for everything so she could retire and stay home with Beans.

5 places I would run away to:
Scotland. Then I'd take my Grandparents tour book of Europe and stay in all the places they did when they spent a month there when they were young.

5 things I would never wear:
Dan Price Shorts, a belly ring,a tongue ring, anything that exposes my stomach as long as I am still fat, and a Blossom hat.

5 favorite tv shows:
Gilmore Girls, Extreme Home Make Over, Survivor, CSI, Without a Trace.

5 bad habits:
shutting down when I'm upset, wanting to buy stuff to feel better, over eating,yelling when I'm mad, spending hours on the phone with my sister and my cousin.

5 biggest joys:
Nick, Abby, Drew, James, and Beans.

5 favorite toys:
Your mama, and I can't mention the rest here ;)

5 fictional characters I would date:
There's only one other man I'd date, and he's a rock star!

No comments: