Friday, December 30, 2005

'Dick' sucked.


So I finally have something to post about. We had a girls night out last night. Me, Cyndi, Angela, Charlie, and Amanda all met up at TGIFridays for dinner. Charlie is on leave for Christmas right now and it was so good to see her. She even bought us all a shot! It was fun to be out with the girls!!! We went to see Fun with Dick and Jane. It was lame. There were a few laughs but over all the plot totally blew along with the movie itself. Amanda and I left after the movie but the others stayed to see something else. It was so good to laugh with the girls. I totally needed that. Nick has been sooo wonderful to watch the kids so that I could go out. He's the best!

1 comment:

Sher said...

I absolutely loved that movie! I laughed so hard, so many times. Sorry you didn't enjoy it. :o(