Saturday, July 16, 2005


Wonka Vision

Nick and I made it out to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last night. My biggest hesitation was Depp as Wonka after seeing the trailers. To my surprise Depp was awesome! I loved this movie! If your thinking about seeing it you should. It was a lot of fun and had many good laughs. Elfmans score rocked and Burtons direction was beautiful. I really enjoyed Himore as Charlie. I look forward to when my kids are older and are interested in seeing this movie.

3 comments:

Moe said...

I love Willy Wonka!

Cyn said...

me too

J said...

Man, we haven't been to a movie in a while. I am still thinking about this one, since I think Gene Wilder did such a good job in the first one, but Depp really is a good actor (even if he is a little nuts). So maybe when it's on video we can rent it. No time for movies with the kids and since we moved no one to watch them - Oh well.