Tuesday, January 17, 2006

FOUR


Four jobs you've had in your life: babysitter, hostest at a restraunt, Server at a restraunt, social worker for foster kids.

Four movies you could watch over and over: Billy Madison, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail, Moulin Rouge, and Chicago.

Four places you've lived: Santa Ana, CA, La Mirada CA, Orange, CA, Riverside, CA

Four TV shows you love(d) to watch: Lost, Gilmore Girls,Surviror, 24

Four places you've been on vacation: Maui and Ouahu Hawaii, SanFransico, CA, Las Vegas, Nevada, and New York/Virginia/Maryland.

Four websites you visit daily: My Blog(to see if there are any comments or tagboard posts)Roland's Blog, Cyndi and Paul's Blog, and Nick's Blog.

Four of your favorite foods: Chicken, Pizza, Chocolate anything, bread sticks.

Four places you'd rather be: The bomb shelter at a U2 concert, Ireland at the begining of a European vacation, a date with Nick, or Heaven.

2 comments:

Cate said...

She cracks me up. Have you ever read her book "My Point, & I Do Have One"? I laughed out loud. It came out (no pun intended) a long time ago so maybe you've no idea what I'm talking about.

Moe said...

I haven't read it. She also has a new book out. Iwould love to get ahold of both of them!